Anglin Office Status
Fortunately, our firm implemented remote work options some time ago, and we are fully prepared to work and communicate remotely with no expected disruption to client service. We will keep you informed of any changes to our operations, but at this time we are conducting business as normally as possible.
For your safety and convenience please consider the following:
• The safety and well-being of our staff is our top priority. We are prepared to act quickly, if necessary, in this regard.
• Many staff members will be working remotely. Even though they are not in the office they will be available by phone, email etc.
• We can meet by teleconference or video conference if you prefer not to meet in person.
• Documents and information can be sent remotely.
• Tax Caddy is available to facilitate uploading tax documents.
• We plan to keep our office open to serve our clients for as long as possible. This may be with a limited staff in the office.
This information is subject to change and we will update this page frequently. If have questions, please contact your Anglin tax advisor at 256-533-1040.
TaxCaddy – Secure Document Delivery
In order to minimize visits to our office, we are recommending TaxCaddy as an efficient way of getting your documents to us while saving you time and allowing us to work with you no matter where you live, work and travel. This eliminates physical interaction with your CPA during these social distancing times. Learn about the benefits of TaxCaddy and set up your account here.