If your company has invested time, money and resources in activities that contribute to creating or improving a product, process, technique, formula, invention or software, you may qualify for an R&D tax credit. The dedicated team of experienced CPAs and advisors at Anglin Reichmann Armstrong can help you identify and claim the maximum benefit your company deserves.
We respect that you have a busy team. Our R&D Tax Credit advisors can help you navigate the complex and ever-changing rules surrounding the credit. We can also confirm past R&D activities and determine if your company would benefit from amending prior year tax returns. As part of our R&D studies, we conduct thorough initial interviews with your leadership team and subject matter experts to minimize follow-up questions and disruption. We also help you set up processes for tracking current and future qualifying R&D activities.
- Help you claim the maximum R&D tax credit you deserve for federal or applicable state tax returns
- Provide comprehensive analysis on the specific tax attributes of your company to ensure that your R&D credit leads to maximum tax savings
- Keep you informed of evolving applications of the credit such as the ability to offset payroll taxes and Alternative Minimum Tax
With Anglin Reichmann Armstrong, you get:
- Advisors who can assist in identifying, quantifying and documenting the areas of your business eligible for the R&D tax credit
- R&D studies that can apply to federal and state tax credits
- Peace of mind knowing that your R&D tax credit is vetted by CPAs who understand changes to the federal tax law and how it applies to diverse R&D activities
Anglin’s team has a deep understanding of many industries, including government contracting, manufacturing, engineering, aerospace, software development, biotechnology, and robotics. We can help you recover expenses and plan for eligible R&D activities that invest in the future.