Anglin CPAs and consultants are ready to serve as your trusted tax and wealth management advisors. Our accounting and tax consulting leads to stronger cash flow, which supports well-timed reinvestment, higher business valuation and — at the right time — the successful transition of individual and business interests.
Your accounting and financial statements, when up-to-date, are valuable for your investment advisors. They seek an accurate financial picture in order to make the best recommendations for personal investments, retirement portfolios and financial planning.
With Anglin and our affiliation with Avantax Planning Partners℠ you gain access to the Guidance Planning Strategies (GPS) Program.
- With GPS, you can incorporate tax planning, retirement planning, estate planning, risk management and asset management all into one holistic and comprehensive financial plan
- The GPS planning tool visually lays out your plan and demonstrates the impacts of financial decisions such as investing in a 401(k), selling a business, donating to charities or tax-smart gifting to family.
- You can also look at strategies for reducing risk and how they play out in your long-term plan.
Develop Your Plan Today
Gain flexibility for individual or business goals at each phase of life. As your goals change, we anticipate tax management and mitigation for you and the next generation.
To build your long-term plan, we consider strategies related to:
• Asset management
• Retirement planning for individuals and business owners
• Insurance/risk management
• Estate planning
• Tax planning
• Succession planning and business transition
The power of your planning comes together when it incorporates your priorities, tax advice from your Anglin team and the services of Avantax Planning Partners.
With more than 30 years of industry experience, Avantax works with CPA firms to holistically connect tax compliance and advisory services with financial planning.
As a client of Anglin, you gain the Avantax Advantage of tax-smart investing, financial planning and wealth management.
Avantax WM Holdings℠ is the holding company for the group of companies providing financial services under the Avantax℠ name. Investment advisory services are offered through Avantax Planning Partners℠. Commission-based securities products are offered through Avantax Investment Services℠, Member FINRA, SIPC. Insurance services offered through licensed agents of Avantax Planning Partners. 3200 Olympus Blvd., Suite 100, Dallas, TX 75019. The Avantax entities are independent of and unrelated to Anglin Reichmann Armstrong. Although Avantax does not provide or supervise tax or accounting services, our Financial Professionals may offer these services through their independent outside business. Not all Financial Professionals are licensed to offer all products or services. Financial planning and investment advisory services require separate licenses.