Kandy Gardner, CPA, a Partner in our Solutions Services Group, will be teaching a class on February, 5, 2019 from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm on QuickBooks for Government Contractors at The University of Alabama in Huntsville. The class will teach how to utilize QuickBooks to be in compliance with DCAA accounting requirements. You will learn how to do the following:
- Structure the chart of accounts in cost pool format to properly segregate direct costs from indirect costs, as well as exclude the unallowable costs outlined in FAR 31.
- Set up payroll items, projects, and timecards to use in conjunction with the Customer module for job costing.
- Accumulate the data you will need for rate computations.
- Explore various DCAA audits such as the Incurred Cost Submission, Floor Check and Pre-Award Audit.
- Complete DCAA’s pre-award audit from SF 1408 to show how the requirements can be met.
Prerequisite: QuickBooks Foundation or basic knowledge of QuickBooks and Government Contracting.
Ways to Register, Class code C2119041:
- Online: CPCS.uah.edu
- Phone: 256.824.6010