We are proud to announce that Jason Miller is speaking at the upcoming Accounting Today Webinar on Thursday, March 25th at 1pm Central.
The AICPA is holding Peer Reviewers more accountable, likely leading to more findings then many firms are accustomed to. Their research shows over 60% of previously peer-reviewed engagements should have been deemed non-conforming because they did not comply with risk assessment standards. For that reason alone, firms of all sizes can only benefit from understanding changes happening in the peer review program.
Join these thought leaders:
- Fran McClintock, CPA, Associate Director, Peer Review, Public Accounting, AICPA
- Jason Miller, CPA, Peer Reviewer, Partner, Anglin Reichmann Armstrong, P.C.
- Andrea Hearn, Technology Product Manager, Wolters Kluwer
For a discussion on this topic. From this session, you will learn:
- Which hot issues found in peer review affect you the most
- What tips can help you avoid the common missteps
- How the right audit methodology and technology helps
Find out how you can further improve your peer review when you attend this session. CPA firm audit partners, audit managers and audit staff interested in improving their audit quality and efficiency should attend.
If you would like to join this webinar please register here.